Monday, March 26, 2018

I was reading the Word today and saw a wonderful verse that just told me how much the Lord loves us, that He loves us so much, that He has us engraved on the Palm of His Hand. In the King James Version of the Bible, in Isaiah 49:16, it says, “Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My Hands; thy walls are continually before Me.” Now, that’s love! The previous verses had been talking about Israel saying that the Lord had forsaken them, but in Isaiah 49:13, it says, “Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O Earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD has comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted.” Then in verse 14, they say, “But Zion said, The LORD has forsaken me, and my Lord has forgotten me.” But the Lord has not forsaken or forgotten us, or in this case, forsaken or forgotten Israel, but this Scripture is also prophetic, as related to the time of the Tribulation period when the Antichrist will be ruling the earth under the devil’s power after the Rapture of the Church before Christ returns with all the Saints to reign on the Earth for a 1,000 years during the Millennium. Then the Lord says to Israel and to us today in verse 15, “Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget you.” That shows us His wonderful Love for us, why He came to the Earth to die on the Cross for us, to take all our sins for us, from Adam to the last person ever to be born, to be raised again on the third day, and to ascend into Heaven ever to make intercession for us with the Father and to prepare a place for us, that where He is there we may be also, and that brings us to that wonderful 16th verse, of which I mentioned at the beginning of this blog episode, of how the Lord has engraved us on the Palm of His Hand. It’s just wonderful, the Love He has for us, and that Love is Eternal, never to stop, and His Mercies are new every morning, as it says in Lamentations 3:22-23. Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so! It is not just a Sunday School song, it is the Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment