Monday, July 23, 2018

I was just reading Exodus 40:35, and here was my thinking, The idea that Moses tried to enter the tent of the congregation when the Glory of the Lord filled the Tabernacle is what I think people will try to do when they get to heaven, just enter that MOST HOLY OF HOLIES, Heaven, where God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit dwells and such Glory no one can imagine when here on earth, but I don't believe when we get to Heaven that we'll just run around to our heart's content, I believe all we'll want to do is sit at Jesus' feet, as Mary did in the New Testament when Jesus and the Disciples came to visit their house and Martha complained to Jesus that Mary wasn't doing her share and Jesus told Martha that Mary was doing the best thing. We may not even want to sit at His Feet in Heaven, but be prostrate at His Feet, as the song, "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name" says. God's Glory, the Shekinah Glory, says one thing and one thing only, to me. We are not worthy to be in His Presence, but thank You, Jesus, that You died on that Cross for our sins, and so now we can enter into Your Presence with thanksgiving in our hearts without having to go through a priest, because You are our High Priest.  I don't think people realize just how Holy You Are, Lord! Also read Revelation 15:8.

I had written this last year on Facebook, but it is still so poignant yet today and will always be thus. How Holy God is, He’s so Holy that He expects us to be Holy as well, because in Leviticus 10:3, it says, “be ye Holy, as I am Holy,” says the Lord God. That’s not the only place He says that to us, but it’s enough for us to know that He is Holy and wants to live the same way in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment